The Western Motorhome Show
17 August 2018 to 19 August 2018
One of the UK’s largest annual country and western festivals, the Malvern show now attracts over 3200 motorhomes, caravans, campervans and tents for the weekend.
The music never stops, and you’re never far from a Cowboy or Indian, so whether you’re looking to shop or looking to party you’ll certainly go home entertained!
- Browse more than 500 new and used models for sale from over 45 national and local dealers
- Choose from a huge selection of accessory/hobby related retailers, there’s over 250 exhibiting!
- Daytime entertainment in the food court daily, line-dancing classes each evening for campers, prizes for the best dressed westerner
- Campers can take your pick of entertainment with up to three venues on offer each night
- Grab a drink and watch the live performances in the Lonestar Re-enactment area
Visit for the day or make a weekend of it in the beautiful Malvern Hills Pre-book before 2pm on Wednesday 1st August and stay Thurs-Mon for £63 or Fri-Mon for £60. Camping fees include two adults per unit and up to three children, unlimited access to the exhibition area during show opening times and evening entertainment, except for the main Saturday entertainment for which a separate ticket is required.
To book your weekend away or for more information on the show visit www.showgoer.co.uk
With over 250 days of events throughout the year, everyone can enjoy a great day out at the Three Counties Showground.
Please visit our website for event information.
Purpose built exhibition & conference facilities also available for hire.