Ledbury's New Evening Farmers' Market
05 December 2019
The Barn, St Katherines, Ledbury, HR8 1EA
Market 6pm to 8pm. Bar till late.
Ledbury Food Group is bringing a new monthly Farmers’ Market to Ledbury hosted by The Barn in St Katherine’s – in the evening convenient for those who work have a busy day - and with music and a bar. The market will be on the first Thursday of each month from 6pm to 8pm.
We’ve invited busking musicians to create a lively atmosphere so shoppers can enjoy a drink and a snack as well as sampling and buying the freshest local produce. Stalls include organic vegetables, fresh meats, pork pies, raw milk, cheeses, eggs, chilli products, delicious cakes and savoury pastries, jams/chutneys and ready meals to take-away - all the provisions you need for a tasty dinner as well as the weekend.
We are doing this because:
- Farmers' markets give local growers and farmers the opportunity to sell their goods directly to the public.
- Buying local produce supports the land, our communities and the hard work small producers put in to bringing food to our table.
- You can be sure of where your food and drink has come from.
- Locally-produced foods help the environment by reducing food miles and packaging.
- It will be a discovery for all the senses: visual, taste and smell.
More details at www.ledburyfoodgroup.org and @LedburyFarmersMarket.