Great Malvern Farmers Market
Great Malvern Farmers' Markets are held throughout the year on every 3rd Saturday of each month on Abbey Road, Great Malvern.
Farmer's Markets enable local growers and farmers to sell their goods directly to the public. All produce sold must be local to the region.
Benefits of shopping at Farmer's Markets:
- Produce is not over packaged
- You will be able to speak to the producers at first hand
- Producers will listen to your needs
- Buying locally helps the environment by cutting transportation
- The markets help promote healthy eating
- You will be supporting the economic prosperity of your rural community
- The markets attract shoppers to town centres
For more information visit: www.greatmalvernfarmersmarket.com