Competition Terms & Conditions
All About Competitions – Terms and Conditions
- We allow one entry per person to each competition we run.
- Our competitions are open to residents of the UK, and in some cases we may set a minimum age for entry.
- We will set a deadline for entries.
- We will usually offer the chance to enter our competition by post or email. If phone lines are used, we will tell you the likely cost.
- Winners will be chosen in a random draw, with the first correct entries drawn being the winner.
- If we cannot contact winners and they haven't responded to our messages within 24 hours, we will chose another winner.
- The prize is not transferable and there will not be a cash alternative. We reserve the right to substitute a prize.
- We only ask a minimum of information from entrants; if we ask more information, we will explain why. We give the names of winners to the company awarding the prize, so they can be correctly awarded.
- Each winner consents to their name being made publicly available on request. Winner's names are available for 28 days after selection of winners.
- By entering the competition you consent to be added to our email list, which is only sent out once a month. If you don’t want to be added to this list, please let us know.
- All About Magazines Ltd. Reserves the right to amend, modify or cancel competitions or promotions at any time.