Use of this site is provided by All About Local Magazines Ltd (All About Magazines) subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. All About Magazines reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to All About Magazines are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will All About Magazines be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence. Whilst All About Magazines endeavours to ensure the information contained in this site is accurate, it does not warrant that it is error free.
5. All About Magazines does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions:
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation fromAll About Magazines. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by All About Magazines to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not All About Magazines). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
7. This site may contain links to other sites, please be aware that All About Magazines is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and takes no responsibility for their content or availability.
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
10. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
The information we collect will only be used by All About Magazines. Every time we email you we will give you the chance to refuse any such emails in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
- your name
- email address
This information is collected when you enter your name, address and/or email address on the site. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
We will endeavour to keep the information we hold about you up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us at the email address provided below. If there are any inaccuracies please let us know and we will correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology such as a "cookie" to monitor users of this site such as which areas of the site you use most or least often and how often you use the website. A "cookie" is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user, it is not linked to any of your personal information on our site. It may be possible for you to modify your browser to prevent this happening and you may still be able to use our site.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we do our very best to make sure information, including 'What's On' listings are accurate, mistakes might appear. We do not accept responsibility for any inconvenience caused to you as a result, and suggest you check with event organisers before you set out.
13. All About Competitions – Terms and Conditions
We allow one entry per person to each competition we run.
Our competitions are open to residents of the UK, and in some cases we may set a minimum age for entry.
We will set a deadline for entries.
We will usually offer the chance to enter our competition by post or email. If phone lines are used, we will tell you the likely cost.
Winners will be chosen in a random draw, with the first correct entries drawn being the winner.
If we cannot contact winners and they haven't responded to our messages within 24 hours, we will chose another winner.
The prize is not transferable and there will not be a cash alternative. We reserve the right to substitute a prize.
We only ask a minimum of information from entrants; if we ask more information, we will explain why. We give the names of winners to the company awarding the prize, so they can be correctly awarded.
Each winner consents to their name being made publicly available on request. Winner's names are available for 28 days after selection of winners.
By entering the competition you consent to be added to our email list, which is only sent out once a month. If you don’t want to be added to this list, please let us know.
All About Magazines Ltd. Reserves the right to amend, modify or cancel competitions or promotions at any time.