What Makes You Different Makes You Beautiful
51 Howsell Road, Malvern, WR14 1TH
The centre is there to provide support to both children and their families. This support can be whatever the need is for the child or family at the time. A child or the family can be referred by statutory bodies i.e. Paediatrician, Health Visitor, Physiotherapist, Portage Worker, Early Years Practitioners, GP, etc. Families can also self-refer by phoning the Centre themselves to ask for advice.
What do we do?
- Support people whom are parent carers of children with special & additional needs
- Provide activities and events and support for families, and an information support network
- Help Families on that journey of raising a child with special & additional needs
- Working with disabled children, young people and their families across the UK to ensure they can enjoy an ordinary, fulfilling and rewarding life without barriers.
- By offering early intervention and supporting family’s children will go on to lead a fulfilling life.
- We Run Youth clubs, Siblings support Clubs, Trips, stay & plays and cooking sessions
We are a registered charity WHAT MAKES YOU DIFFERENT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL. Charity Number: 1166959