Worcester Wheels : Volunteers Welcome
We are a not-for-profit, registered charity, community transport service providing a vital service for people living in and around the City of Worcester and its nearby rural villages, who find it difficult or impossible to access other forms of transport.
We are the “real” internet: connecting people with their interests, retaining their connection with their communities and friends, bringing people together.
Whatever the need ie medical appointments; hospital appointments or visiting; journeys to day centres, lunch clubs, shopping trips, or to visit relatives or friends –
We can help.
Worcester Wheels offers:
- An affordable and friendly door-to-door service
- All our own vehicles afford easy access drop steps and wheelchair access.
- All our own vehicle drivers have been fully trained and authorised by the County Council and are DBS registered.
- We operate Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm
- Group hires outside these hours are available
- Concessionary fares and fixed rates apply within Worcester City Council area
- Annual subscription (Group discount available)
worcesterwheels.org.uk/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call 01905 450654